We will continue to grow as a leading South African provider of professional corporate governance services.
We optimise the value of organisations, without sacrificing values, through the consultation and implementation of independent governance, risk management practices and internal control under the respected i-Value brand.
Our service to our clients is based on the following values:
- Clients are treated fairly and with respect;
- We strive for excellence and for value, quality and performance in all our services;
- We constantly strive to maintain a pricing strategy that is locally relevant;
- We continually improve our services through research, training and development programmes and;
- We strive to implement policies, methodologies and processes that will make our performance superior.
i-Value has been in business since 11 September 1998 and was a category national finalist in the 2008 Business Partners / Old Mutual “Company of the Year” award.
Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment
i-Value is currently compliant with Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment and has achieved a level 4 (four) rating.
We have professional memberships with the:
– Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA);
– South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA);
– Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
Reputation with Clients
i-Value conducted various assignments for various clients in many industries. Current and recent relevant clients include:
– RFS Group;
– MMI Holdings;
– Steinhoff Africa;
– Liberty Corporate;
– Momentum Group Ltd;
– Exxaro Retirement Funds;
– Ekurhuleni Metro Municipality
– ArcelorMittal Retirement Funds;
– Kumba Iron Ore Retirement Funds;
– Sanlam Employee Benefits, a division of Sanlam Ltd;
– National Empowerment Fund (NEF), a division of the Department of Trade and Industry;
Business Soundness of i-Value
i-Value was a category national finalist in the 2008 Business Partners / Old Mutual “Company of the Year” award. This is a national competition with executive representatives from Business Partners and Old Mutual as the adjudicators. Key deciding factors of this competition includes:
- The financial position of the relevant company;
- Unique aspects of the company’s product and the
- Quality of service delivery to clients.
Suitability Of Key Personnel
Our staff profile is a sound mix of highly qualified members with vast experience, professionally qualified members with adequate experience and junior staff.